WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION?
The Workers Compensation Line of Business team is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented individual seeking the opportunity to combine strong technical and project management skills with quantitative analysis and creative problem solving. The candidate will work under the leadership of an AVP. Functions for this position include:
• develop decision tools, monitoring capabilities, and opinions in support of the business segments' profitable growth and strategic initiatives
• apply predictive modeling to advance the science of monitoring profit and performance
• build strong relationships with key business stakeholders by delivering expert analysis, developing and interpreting key performance metrics, and participating in strategic project teams
• prepare ad hoc analysis of flow, book profile, loss, exposure, and premium trends for use in ratemaking/planning and forecasting
• develop partnerships with other actuarial organizations including claim, segment, and reserving to enhance understanding of WC line performance
• develop and implement price plans and maintain pricing models
• supervise one or two direct reports.
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
Posted By: Elynor Moss
Friday, August 3rd 2012 at 11:51AM