||North Bend, WA
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Internet/E-Commerce, Warehousing, Web Technology
Supply Chain Agent I|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Perform an array of automated warehouse functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse
- Assembly and verification of product parts, operation and maintenance of equipment, preparing items for distribution. Performs basic troubleshooting on automated lines and their processes
- Maintains inventory controls through counting of physical inventory, assists in the troubleshooting of inventory discrepancies
- Follows established guidelines regarding safety and task completion, including meeting quality, efficiency, and accuracy standards
- Complies with all company policies, including Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) and Japan Sarbanes-Oxley (JSOX) controls, hazardous materials handling (HAZMAT)
- Effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels
- Supports 5S (Sort, set in order, shine, standardize and sustain) and LEAN concepts to promote a clean, uncluttered, safe and organized work area
- Safely utilizes mobile powered equipment
- Assists with training of new personnel and associate workforce
- Demonstrates regular, timely, and predictable attendance
- Certified in the Core-Four areas listed below
- Production (Game Pak Assembly)
- MCP (Mixed Case Picking)
- Receiving Inventory
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Six months to one-year experience or equivalent
- Packaging or warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to read and write English, complete basic forms, logs, and other company documents
- Strong basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Repetitive high-volume tasks, frequent to constant standing, walking, or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Frequent lifting or carrying 1-25 lbs. and occasional lifting or carrying 1-35 lbs. bending, twisting, standing and reaching, continuous pushing or pulling with 1-50lbs of force
- Overtime and holiday work may be requested, flexibility to work different shifts
- Environmental conditions of dust, elevated noise, and occasional temperature changes, may carry a two-way radio, ability to work in an environment with moderate levels of stress
- Often necessary to change duties, projects, or direction on short notice
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- This position requires, upon offer, that a pre-employment drug screen be completed due to the safety-sensitive nature of the job and/or work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.